Recommended Adoption Sites
- Fallston Animal Rescue
- Harford County Humane Society
- The Baltimore County Humane Society
- Defenders of Animal Rights
- Montgomery County Humane Society
- Luna’s House
- The Sheltie Rescue
- The Lab Rescue
- Good Owners Great Dogs by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson
- Good Owners Great Cats by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson
- Paws to Consider by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson
- Mutts: America’s Dogs by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson
- Childproofing Your Dogs by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson
- The Everything Puppy Book by Carlo Devito and Amy Ammen
- What dogs Want – A visual Guide to Understanding Dog Moves by Arden Moore
Smart Dog Toys
- The Buster Food Cube: Great for destructive chewers. It has an adjustable size for treats and provides a mental challenge for dogs.
- Kong Dog Toys: Great for Treats. Freeze it for teething dogs.
- Anti-Gulping Bowls: Slows down a dog’s eating for better digestion.
- Scrub-A-Dub Dog: Hampden – 443-919-7909
- Canine Couture: Fallston – 410-592-7801
- Hair Off the Dog: Canton- 410-522-0050
Photography and Artist
- We work with so many wonderful vets in the area. We cannot pick just a few. We will provide you with a referral for your area specifically once requested.
Contact us today for more information
Poo Patrol- Clean Up
Our Favorite Campaigns
- All pet adoptions (our favorites listed above)
- 2 Million Dogs: Helps fund research for dogs to prevent cancer.
- No Pets Left Behind: A campaign to care for your pets if something were to happen to you.
- Blue Ridge Vets: A blood bank for pets.
- Thankful Paws: A pet distribution center for families experiencing economic hardship to prevent pets surrenders to shelters.